［Ticket］［Period of application/Number of viewer］［Points to note when applying］［Announcing the winners］［Application rules］ Handling personal information
- An entrance permission card will be sent to the person who was chosen from the applicants.
- The 1st period of application: 9/1(Mon)~10/28(Tue) / Approximately 700 viewer
- The 2nd period of application: 10/29(Wed)~11/4(Tue)
- Up to 2 persons can apply per application.
- One person can only apply once.
- The performer and program is subject to change.
- Participants should not be accompanied by pre-school children.
- All expenses, such as travel to the event site and accommodations, are to be borne by the winners.
- If a ticket is found to have been sold at an online auction, it will become invalid.
- Tickets for this performance are not available to the general public.
- Applications may become void if they are not properly completed.
- If the number of applications received exceeds the capacity, winners will be chosen in a drawing.
An entrance permission card will be sent to the winners; no other notification will be made. Inquiries concerning the results of the drawing will not be accepted.
- Customers’ personal information will be used by the organizers and their contractors only to send entrance permission card to the winners and communicate with them.
All personal information will be deleted within three months of the day when the acceptance of applications is closed.
- Customers’ personal information will not be disclosed or provided to third parties other than the organizers’ contractors, without their consent
(excluding cases in which disclosure is required by law).
- From the viewpoint of the Personal Information Protection Law, information provided will be managed appropriately in accordance with the regulations.
- Handing of personal information.
The Application is closed