- 05 Nov. 2014 The application for "Closing Ceremony and Event―The Resonating Cities
~Harmony and Story will go on" is closed.
- 29 Oct. 2014 The 2nd period of application for “Closing Ceremony and Event―The Resonating Cities
~Harmony and Story will go on” is start.
- 23 Sep. 2014 The English website of “Closing ceremony and Event” is open.
- 01 Sep. 2014 Open for applying ticket of “Closing Ceremony and Event―The Resonating Cities
~Harmony and Story will go on”
- 01 Sep. 2014 Information of “Closing Ceremony and Event”
The project, the "Culture City of East Asia" which started from 2014, has held various cultural and artistic events in the chosen cities of Japan, China and South Korea for the purpose of to foster mutual understanding and sense of unity in the region, as well as to enhance international information transmission of highly diverse cultures in East Asia.
In 2014, Quanzhou City of China, Gwangju Metropolitan City of Korea, and Yokohama City of Japan has been designated as the “Culture City of East Asia 2014”. Through the year, modern as well as traditional art and culture have been presented in these 3 cities by diverse styles of events.
At the end of the project in Yokohama, a closing ceremony and a special event presented by artists from the 3 countries will be held.